12/09/2011

Zomboy stole Skrillex's sound

Anyone here of "Zomboy"? If you look up any of his songs on Youtube you will immediately hear that Zomboy not only stole Skrillex's style... but stole direct sounds from his songs. He didn't even have the intelligence to change the sound a little... it's just blatant theft. And the best part is... he is saying that he didn't steal anything and has made the sounds himself. Even if that is true (which we all know it isn't) why would he want to sound EXACTLY like Skrillex? It pisses me off and it should piss you off too. Let everyone know that Zomboy is a fake and a pale imitation of Skrillex. If I was Skrillex, I would seriously look into copyright infringement.

What do you guys think?





2 comments:

  1. If he stole from skrillex, list songs he stole from. Zomboy is a fantastic artist. Much better than skrillex, in my opinion. I'm not trying to be arrogant I just don't listen to skrillex and want to know what songs zomboy "stole" from him

    ReplyDelete